Sign in to follow this  
slinger53

Owners Manual For 1986 Aluma-Lite HRC XL

I hate to join a forum and immediately start asking for help but here goes. Just bought a 1986 Aluma-Lite HRC XL class C RV and of course no owners manual. And we all know what happens when you start pushing buttons to find out what works and what doesn't.

If anyone out there has or knows how or where I might be able to obtain one. I'll pay for any expense within reason. Any help will be appreciated.

Welcome to the Forum! Help is one of the primary functions of the Forum but what you have given us is a real challenge! If you don't get a response from someone who owns an '86 Aluma-Lite HRC XL, my suggestion would be to check with RV salvage dealers. There have been several references for salvage yards in past discussions. I had to search for this reference as it has been moved, this is a listing of salvage yards with descriptions of their specialties. These are located all over the US but they ship anywhere. If there is one near you, you might contact them and enlist their help in searching for your manual. If this listing of salvage yards is not productive, use the search box at the top right of this page. Put in salvage and search forums (instead of this forum). You should get a dozen or so discussions with other references to salvage lists. Good luck.