Sign in to follow this  
QuiGonJohn

Good Service Facility in Southeast Florida

I have a 2006 Winnebago Aspect 26A that we bought in April.

Does anyone know of or have any experience with a reputable, fairly priced RV service facility, preferably in Broward County, and if possible, the west side of the county?

It seems, from what looking I have done, that Southeast Florida is sort of of scant for RV Service, Dealers and Supplies.

It is a Ford 450 chassis, so worst case I figure I could take it to the Ford dealer, at least for chassis issues. But that can get expensive, while a reputable and fair RV Service Facility might be a lot cheaper than the Ford dealer.

If anyone has any info or experience in this regard, it would be greatly appreciated.

Nothing right now. I just would like to have a good idea of a place available should I need any work done. I don't want to wait until a problem and then have to find somewhere. Just trying to do my homework in advance of any issues. :)

If you're willing to travel North to Palm Beach County try:

Land Yachts, Inc.

1414 Commerce Lane

Jupiter, Florida 33458-5512

Main 561.745.0242

IMHO, stay away from Greenway Ford in Orlando. Years ago they charged me $1,800 to replace a fuel pump in a 95 Holiday Rambler. When I got home I discover I had been significantly overcharged.

Paul

Paul, no worries, doubt I'd ever be looking for service in Orlando. xdry, Jupiter is quite a bit aways from where I live. But I'll keep them in mind, in a pinch.