Sign in to follow this  
blackmonb

Fusebox For Tow Hookup

I have a 39S Discovery Diesel Pusher w/ Cat engine. It is a 2003 model on a Freightliner Chassis. Apparently I have blown a fuse on the Tow plug-in on the back of the coach. I do not have power for the running lights or turn signals at that plug.

Does anyone know where the fuse for this is. I have tested the fuses under the center of the dash and at the back at the electrical box.

All the fuses I have checked show to be good. If there is a fuse for this, what name would it be listed under?

Blackmonb,

Welcome to the Forum.

Most of the connector on the rear of Car, Truck and RVs are a plug that is in the wire harness in under the rear by the hitch. Start at the plug and work your way back to the wiring harness.You may find it disconnected or loose.

Do the lights on the rear of your coach all work?

Herman

Your model year coach should have a fuse box in the rear compartment next to the inverter / charger. Is that the one in the rear you are referring too?

Yours should be in that area, but some models had an extra fuse block located up front to the right of the drivers station and mounted on the kick panel with 4 fuses in it. think they are 2- 20 amps for left and right turn signals and 2- 30 amp fuses for the marker and backup lights.

Wish I could pin it down better for you.

Rich.

I have a 2006 Winnebago Tour on a Freightliner chassis. The fuse box for the tow plug on my unit is located on the drivers side rear of the MH underneath the last lower panel. I had the same problem with a blown fuse and spent the best part of an afternoon locating the panel. The box apparently was re-located from the inverter/charger compartment to that area by Winnebago, as they put a sign in the charger area hinting to that fact.

Steve