I just received a phone call,from Microsoft !!! Not really !!

Informing me that my computer was sending out bad information and data.

Wanted my personal info. so they could clean up my computer.

Do not bit on it !!!!

I'm not the only one to have received the fake call.

I have developed a habit that if I don't know the number, I don't answer and if it's important it goes to voicemail.

I recently got a call from someone, I could not understand in an area code I recognized. I asked him who he was when he asked for me by name. I could not understand his response or who he represented. I told him, I don't know you and hung up. It's my phone. I talk to whom I choose.

I blocked future calls from that number which will go directly to voicemail. Any bets that they ever leave a message? I have not received a return call from that number, yet!

I sure like the blocked call to voicemail feature on these smarter than me phones. I have blocked over half a dozen numbers, so when they call They get to talk to the Hand.

I just received a phone call,from Microsoft !!! Not really !!

Informing me that my computer was sending out bad information and data.

Wanted my personal info. so they could clean up my computer.

That made milk come out my nose ^_^

No, I'm glad you didn't fall for it; but that is the silliest scam...

A good rule of thumb for us all to follow: ignore the incoming call/email, then initiate contact with who the caller/mailer claims to be on our own by the means we always use.

(The death penalty should apply for anyone who attempts to con U.S. citizens over the age of 55)