defostermd

RV Parks In Vicinity Of Jackson WY

A couple of years ago we stayed at Colter Bay Village RV Park in Grand Teton NP and it was nice, but a bit pricey as everything in the popular parks is; 2012 rate is $57. They list the length of their pull-throughs as 45', so you may fit. Their web: http://www.gtlc.com/lodging/colter-bay-village-rv-park.aspx

We was there last fall, we stayed in Victor Idaho, Passport camp. About a 20 mile ride over the mountain to Teton Village and Jackson, lot cheaper. It was an OK place, gravel sites, 50 amp with sewer, less expensive as the Jackson Campgrounds, we enjoyed the town, lots of golf courses, almost deserted when we were there.

Not many places to eat but had a great hamburger downtown and a couple of OK restaurants. Teton Valley Campground, when you use the passport they have some sites that had shared utilities so you service was on wrong side, we paid the difference and got a pull through. I would try the passport first because one of the sites has correct utilities, you get lucky, also the PP sites was really small, we hungover and then found out we could not hook up. Good Luck

Montie

Look at the Gros Ventre Campground which is park of the Grand Teton National Park. I have not stayed there, but drove through it a couple of years ago before I got my motorhome and thought it was nice. Large campground, but relatively close to the town of Jackson. In a nice grove of trees. Look it up by going to NPS website for GTNP