Sign in to follow this  
MissLisa

Location Of Jack Levelers On 1995 Hawk Motor Coach

Greetings my new friends,

First timer, looking for answers.

We just aquired a 1995 Hawk Motor Coach, salvage title, front cap damage, all that is fixable.

There is a possibility that the leveler jack has been crunched as well. (We think the previous owners blew a tire, ran into a ditch, tweeked the steering box.) When they tried to pull it out, they did damage to the front cap.

Upon a closer look at the pics, in comparison with pic of a "whole" coach, we noticed that the jack leveler might have been smashed as well. In a photo of a coach - same model - ithere appears to be a shallow nook under the driver seat - even with all rest of storage doors. (unfortunately, I can't enlarge the image clearly enough to see what it is in that door.) However, in the pic of our coach, it looks as if that door might not exist at all.

I have looked and looked, Can anyone tell me WHERE the leveling jacks are located please? Are they only in the front?

I have included a pic of both a current coach and ours. Also, we are keeping our eyes peeled for a used front cap and we are in Ukiah. Thanks so much for any info someone might have, We appreciate it. :D

Miss Lisa

post-26213-0-16836700-1342657317_thumb.j

post-26213-0-04029300-1342657327_thumb.j