Sign in to follow this  
Xplorer

We Can Run, But We Can't Hide

Question

We were at Governors Landing, Amistad National Recreation Area November/December 2011. And, I can Prove it......Big Brother was watching 146576269261EC07D0.jpg Google Earth caught us, and the White Jeep Liberty and our Allegro. We were surprised when we pulled up google earth when I was working on a blog and discovered, we were caught. When I looked at the image date on Google Earth and looked at the picture,,,,,,my first response was "Holy Crap Batman"! Just glad I wasn't picking my nose, or worse, sunbathing in the altogether,,,,,,,that doesn't present a pretty image. The small black dot in front of the MH is the Camp Host sign. Pull up Google Earth, where you have been, might be surprised......Evidence or Alibi. Maybe!

4 answers to this question

I have seen GE images of our rig in our winter campground several years ago and also more recently in the same campground parked next to our new mobile home. I also have seen GE pictures of our rig at my mother's home and our daughter's home. For some of these I have seen multiple images at different times. I also fly and have personally photographed our rig in a variety of locations. Of course my photos are more planned than the satellite photos. Just goes to show you better be on your best behavior, you never know who is watching.

When I looked at the image date on Google Earth and looked at the picture,,,,,,my first response was "Holy Crap Batman"! Just glad I wasn't .... or worse, sunbathing in the altogether,,,,,,,that doesn't present a pretty image.

It depends on your political persuasion. You could have mooned the White House if you had a notion to do so. ;)

Be glad that it was Google Earth's bird and not one of Big Brother's IMINT reconnaissance birds. That one we all get to see, and big brothers we don't.