racecar882

Fadded Front Lower Cap On A Bounder

It depends on what you want it to look like. How come the lower faded and not the top? If it were mine I would paint it the same color as the gelcoat. The color selection of bedliner coatings is somewhat limited.

What part is the "lower cap"? Thats strange because 2005 has a faded top cap.. the part over the windshield back up to where it connects with the rubber roof. That section has always been difficult to clean and wax. It's like the gelcoat on that part is totally different from the rest of the coach. My sidewalls are perfect and still shine after 8 years.

racecar, I visited with James, sorry I forgot his last name, of Extreme Grafics in Nacodoches. Texas. I spoke to him about removing the Diamond Shield from the front of my coach and repainting the lower half of the front cap. James quoted me a price of around $3000.00, however that included the labor to remove the D. Shield. He said that that was the very hardest part of the job. I have seen his work on full body paint jobs and they look terrific. Sorry I don't have his number but he has a web site. Give him a look see.

Herman

Actually, bed liner can be any color you want it to be. I have sprayed my last 2 trucks the color of the body. 1 was white and 1 was red. My bedliner guy just went to our local paint and body supply store with my paint code and matched the paint and then added it to the liner. I am not sure on the ratios and all the technical info on how to do it, but it can be done. Looked really good for a number of years.

Actually, bed liner can be any color you want it to be. I have sprayed my last 2 trucks the color of the body. 1 was white and 1 was red. My bedliner guy just went to our local paint and body supply store with my paint code and matched the paint and then added it to the liner. I am not sure on the ratios and all the technical info on how to do it, but it can be done. Looked really good for a number of years.

We were at a Safari MH Rally a couple of years back and one owner had a Gold Colored 2001 Safari Zanzibar that he had a "Slight Mishap" on the front fiberglass bumper area. He had the fiberglass bumper repair but instead of just repainting the gelcoat, he had it sprayed with the correct color coded Arma Coat. He said it looked so good that he had the same shop clean his Fiberglass Roof and also sprayed the roof the same way. You really had to get up close to distingush the bumper from the rest of the coach (it was the "texture" that was the only difference).