Sign in to follow this  
Xplorer

Texas chapters

Our plans are to spend winters at home in Texas,,,,late spring through fall traveling the eastern seaboard to visit with kidssss, family, etc.

Does anyone participate or are members in any local chapters,,,,specifically,,,Texas chapters?

Are chapters,,,,generally,,,,interested in having outside visitors join their rally's,,,I'm thinking mostly local eastern rally's when time allows during family visits.

Are chapters interested in new members joing their groups,,,,,I'm thinking primarily,,,Texas,,,especially during late fall and winter events.

Another just wondering,,,,and considering other options.....

Thanks for your input.

Our experience has been that we have been welcomed at any FMCA Chapter when we have visited rallies. I cannot imagine any chapter doing otherwise. We have been invited on some, and requested reservations at others. We have not notice any difference. Hey, we are all RVers and FMCA members.

Our plans are to spend winters at home in Texas,,,,late spring through fall traveling the eastern seaboard to visit with kidssss, family, etc.

Does anyone participate or are members in any local chapters,,,,specifically,,,Texas chapters?

Are chapters,,,,generally,,,,interested in having outside visitors join their rally's,,,I'm thinking mostly local eastern rally's when time allows during family visits.

Are chapters interested in new members joing their groups,,,,,I'm thinking primarily,,,Texas,,,especially during late fall and winter events.

Another just wondering,,,,and considering other options.....

Thanks for your input.

Sorry I just saw your post. We are member of the LONE STAR CHAPTER OF FMCA. We have 5 rallies per year Feb/April/ May/ Sept/ Dec. If you have spent much time in TEXAS you understand why we don't have any in the summer.

We have one coming up in December in Fredricksburg, TX. Dec 9 thru 13. You can visits our wed site LoneStarChapter.net. or you can contact me at a1grumpy@sbcglobal.net. I will be glad to visit with you about our chapter.