Sign in to follow this  
Xplorer

Cowboy Coffee - Amistad NRA, Del Rio, TX

Attend Free Programs

Coffee With A Ranger: From January through March, interpretive talks on various topics are available weekly at 10 a.m. at campgrounds throughout the recreation area. See Schedule of Events at the Visitors Center or on Campground Bulletin Boards; or call the Visitor Information Center at (830)775-7491 ext. 3200 for more information. Bring your favorite coffee mug and a camp chair.

CowboyCoffee.jpg

CowboyCoffeers.jpg

CowboyCoffeeJohnLittle.jpg

The first Cowboy Coffee of the Season was a Winner!

Very, very few coffee grounds in the cup, no bitter taste, and the pot emptied out... All good signs that the Cowboy Coffee went down well (pun intended).

Comments: Ranger John Little stated, this is "The best Cowboy Coffee ever"..... As an experienced coffeer,,,have to say, it twern't bad at'all.

Cowgirl Coffee was also blended. The Cowgirls and the not so Cowboy Cowboys, added cocoa to their Cowboy Coffee.

Therefore I will not be hung of is it hanged from the Hang'n Bridge.

The Cowboy Coffee will be repeated next Thursday at 277 North Campground.

The picture of the coffee drinkers has one familiar face on the Right side. Looks like a trouble maker to me, but I could be wrong.

Have a good winter down there in Southern Texas.

Rich.

The picture of the coffee drinkers has one familiar face on the Right side. Looks like a trouble maker to me, but I could be wrong.

Have a good winter down there in Southern Texas.

Rich.

The names are hidden to protect the innocent....Nice Folks All....

however, rumor has it Judge Roy as in "Bean" may be issuing Wanted Posters soon....Here come the bounty hunters...

High of 81 today, even the rattlers are getting ready to party.....Have Fun wherever you are.

Here in Wisconsin--high of -6 degrees.

The rattling you here up here isn't from snakes. It's the dentures in the glass in the bathroom!

Spent 7 winters in Minnesota,,,,,The Great Minnesota Lie,,,,You'll get use to it.

All I can say is better your choppers in the glass in Wis than mine,,,,,,,cheer up more winter is just around the corner, then you can have thoughts of Spring.

Keep the heater on in the fish-house, warmest place in Wisconsin.