Chunkybeastracin@aol.com

Condor Motorhome Manuals

Hello. We recenlty purchased a Class A Condor Motorhome with the workhorse chasis (no slides). The dealer, out of New Braunfels, Texas, promissed to send the manuals to us, but now after the sale just told us to take a hike. We were wonddering if anyone had any advice where we can purchase new or used manuals for this RV

Thank you.

Hello ChunkyB,

I posted a list of salvage yards in the General Discussion under the title "An Excellent Source of RV Information." There is an extensive list with their specialties listed. I think several of them mentioned manuals. If you can't find the manufacturer (a real trick these days), give the salvage yards a try.

By the way, I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience from the dealer you purchased your motor home from. Thanks for warning the rest of us of this kind of conduct. We travel through New Braunfels every spring and fall. We love that area of Texas.

We purchased a motor home at a rally from a dealer that went out of business a year later. They re-opened on the same site with a different name. This was four years ago, long before the current financial situation. Perhaps we'll put part of the payment in escrow next time! I don't know what other recourse we have, frustrating and costly for us. Fortunately, there are some really good dealers out there who will take us in and give us service when needed.

Just put Condor Motorhome Manual in your google search engine and you will find people's posts that own Condor Motrohomes going clear back to 1965 and I saw up to 2002. I am sure some of these people will have the same unit you do and will be able to point you to a manual or possibly copy theirs for you.

Bebop, San Jose, CA

I have a 2002 Condor. The owners manual contains books for each item in the coach and a little bit about the chassis. My manual was very incomplete. I found it easier to record the manufacturer and model number of the item i was interested in......refer....Transmission.....water heater..etc. Most of the manuals I needed could be found on Google.