medico

FMCA Black Eye

FMCA leadership was made aware of these accusations over the weekend and is currently investigating the alleged incident. Anyone who truly knows FMCA, realizes that the vast majority of members care about one another, open their hearts and their homes, and treat others with love and respect. After all, this association was founded on the principles of family.

As with all "families," there could be a few people who may not act in the best of ways. It is unfortunate that a few individuals could tarnish the image of thousands of other families. As one other person wrote, with approximately 85,000 active member families, there is bound to be a bad apple or two.

As FMCA members, we do agree to abide by the Member Code of Ethics. We endeavor to be good neighbors, careful and responsible coach owners and operators, and good citizens in our communities. We should recognize that the public will judge members of Family Motor Coach Association, and thus the entire association, by their individual actions.

Jerry Yeatts

Executive Director

I do not condone drinking and driving at anytime. However, I honestly feel there are few amongst us that have never gotten a little loud and said some inappropriate things under the influence of alcohol. No matter how sad one feels afterwards, the words have been spoken. Maybe this is an example the less said the better and maybe it will just go away.

Our National President, Charlie Schrenkel, and Ric Ricordati, the Western Area President both responded by email, to the person who brought this up on the other forum. She gave FMCA " kudos to FMCA for their quick response to my complaint to them".