Sign in to follow this  
gmoreno

Darn Those Tree Limbs

Was on my home a few days ago and some tree branches rubbed against the driver's side body, near the roof. Turns out that the branches tore some of the vinyl swirls. Good news is that the vinyl swirls did not completly peel off, so it looks like I can reattatch the swirls. So my question is what is recommnended to affix the small flayling vinyl swirl back to the coach?

I'm in Boston so a bit cold up here (40s and low 50s now). However, I have some room on my property to swing the coach around from where it is currently stationed so that the damaged side of the coach can warm up while facing the south sun, in the event that whatever remedy is needed can be applied onto a warm surface.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Bob.

Sad to read about your encounter.

Could you attach a picture or two to your post so we can get a good look at the damaged area from a couple of angles.

One could place a tarp over the side, just in case mother nature turns on the big sprinkler !!

Rich.

Sure on the photos. I'm rather embarrased about it because the wound is probably no larger than an inch or two, with another wound about one inch.

I'll try and get the photos to you Tuesday. Light Sprinkles tonight and early Tuesday a.m.

Thanks for replying.

Rob

Hi Bob,

Well, the damage could have been a lot worse.

You got my personal message and when you get things patched up let the group know how things went.

Rich.