If you have a Class B motorhome, you have a small rig that can be parked in a residential neighborhood. A lot of us park at Wal-Mart, service stations, etc. I suggest that we form a group of Class B owners who are willing to allow other Class B owners to park on our property at no charge.

Most of us could at least provide electricity and some could offer other services such as a dumping or a water hookup. Wal-Mart and other locations are OK in cool weather, but when it gets warm we need air conditioners.

At some places, larger motorhomes could be parked also. Not so with us, though, because we just have a driveway and some rigs might break the concrete. However, we have electricy, a dump and a water source. You can park here tonight !

See this website:

http://www.waskomtexas.com/campsite/

Let me know what you think. I recently joined FMCA knowing that there is a list on the web site and forums. I know there are other sources to locate spots to park on other RVers' property. I just don't know where these lists are located.

Let's keep the FMCA forum going strong. List any questions that you may have and answer questions when you can do so.

I recently joined FMCA knowing that there is a list on the web site and forums. I know there are other sources to locate spots to park on other RVers' property. I just don't know where these lists are located.

Perhaps you are referring to FMCA's Stoppin' Spots, an online listing of members who have volunteered their services to assist fellow members in their travels.

You can find these members in the FMCA.com Member Directory by selecting the Stoppin' Spots criteria.

First, enter the city and/or state (abbreviation) in which you're traveling. Under the Stoppin' Spots heading, choose one or more of the four Stoppin' Spots options: Mechanic's Helper, Stop Over, Pinch Hit Driver, or Come Visit. Next, click "Search."

In the search results, click "More Info" to show the phone numbers of the respective Stoppin' Spots members. Phone numbers are provided only for members who have asked to be listed in Stoppin' Spots. Regular searches of the Member Directory reveal a member's membership number, city/state of residence, and make of coach owned.

Mechanic's Helper

An oval symbol will appear next to the names of members in the area who have signed up to be Mechanic's Helpers. This means they've agreed to assist members by recommending a facility that offers good motorhome service.

Stop Over

Stop Over indicates that FMCA members are welcome to stay in their coach at the home of a Stop Over volunteer for a 24-hour period. A triangle symbol designates members who have volunteered in this category.

Pinch Hit Driver, Come Visit

Pinch Hit Driver members (designated by a star symbol) help FMCAers who need someone to return their coach for them in an emergency situation. Come Visit members (designated by a square symbol) offer their home as a 24-hour stop on a friendship basis. Your coach doesn't have to be broken down to Come Visit, but please call in advance as a courtesy.

The online member directory updates continually as new members join and as existing members change their membership information. So, if you would like to change your information or want your name added to or removed from Stoppin' Spots, send an e-mail to membership@fmca.com or contact the Membership Services Department at (800) 543-3622.

FMCA is an association built on fellowship and members supporting one another. Wherever you're traveling, it's nice to know that FMCA members are available and eager to help fellow travelers. And you can locate these members by using FMCA.com's Member Directory.

I have looked at the list. However, I would like a list of just owners of "B" class MH's. I can not be of much assistance to owners of larger MH's. I can not park one on my property, have never driven one, could not help with repairs, etc. I would be glad to assist owners of "B" class rigs.