Sign in to follow this  
Honeymooners

Our First Rally-- Can't Wait.

We are Leonard & Sondra "The honeymooners" and we have chosen the six-state rally as our 1st get your feet wet rally! I made resv. yesterday with Carol from FMCA. What a PR person with all my questions and concerns with a very helpful knowledge of how rally's work from handicap parking to seminars to just a great time that we will have.

We are new to FMCA and have talked to several people along the way as how,where,and what to except with this org. We have heard nothing but good things and we are ready to start our adventure with this rally. As to excepting too much we are looking with an opened mind and know the world and org. are not perfect and so here we go. We live in the St. Louis,Mo. area and our # 432255 .

We are brand new so here we go. Just our 2 cents worth And look for us at the Six-State Rally. See you down the road...

Leonard & Sondra..."The Honeymooners"

Leonard and Sondra,

Welcome to FMCA and the Forum. :)

We are so happy that you chose Sedalia to begin your adventure. One of the Volunteer Chapters for Six-State this year are the Gateway Getaways. Their Chapter President is Keith Jerome, who is also the Northern Region Vice President of Six-State. They have a great chapter and Keith would be happy to visit with you and tell you all about everything. So when you are settled at your site look Keith up. If you need help I will be happy to assist you in any thing you need. Just look for the guy on the golf cart with the Orange Cowboy Hat, that would be me.

Again welcome.

Herman Mullins

SRA Parking Captain

President Lone Star Chapter.