Sign in to follow this  
chp007kd40

Michelin Tire Program - Directional Steer Tire Prices

Just purchased six XZA3 275x80x22.5 directional steer tires from Superior Tire, Salem, OR. for $639.00 per tire, mounted, balanced, (2007 Itasca Horizon) and including a new steel wheel to replace a bent wheel ($101). I agreed to the directional steer tires because I have never had my tires rotated on the last three diesel pushers. A trucker who was getting a tire repaired said the Michelin tire meant to replace duals is not his choice anymore because of too much lean in the corners over 45 mph. Info only. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for this information. I am considering the same exact tire replacement in Oregon (no sales tax of course) for my 07 Monaco Diplomat and your pricing information under the Michelin tire program is very helpful.

Bill

I just priced 245/70R19.5 at Camperworld in Lubbock, TX $465.25 and $54 to mount and balance. They also have the Toyo brand at nearly the same price. Les Schwab had Toyo brand tires for 397. Anyone use the advantage program lately for 19.5 tires? I will be joining FMCA this week for sure.