Sign in to follow this  
retiredhfd

Front End Work And Shock Replacement In League City Texas

Can anyone recommend a repair shop to replace my stabilizer bars (rubber is bad) and put new shocks on my 2003 Fleetwood Excursion 38' DP with a Freightliner chassis?

I would also like to here opinions on which shocks would be best for replacement.

I live in League City Texas - so somewhere close would be great.

Thanks

If you care to make a trip to San Antonio, I would definitely recommend Iron Horse RV. They're doing rear bushings on my Damon now. They've done other work for me before, but since they are so good, they normally schedule appts 2 weeks out.

I cannot personally recommend, but the dealer below is part of the Freightliner Oasis Network. Theoretically that means they cater to motorhomes as well as trucks. You can read about the network at: http://freightlinerchassis.com/Service-Locator/oasis-network/menu-id-95.html. Some Oasis dealers offer disounts to FCOC members.

HOUSTON FTL, STL, WST
9550 NORTH LOOP EAST
HOUSTON, TX 77029
www.houstonfreightliner.com

I've had good service from Strouhal Tires on 288 south of Houston, RV Masters in west Houston can fix anything, and are very reliable.

(713-461-2300) Talk to Kelly or Gloria, the owners, or Orlando the service manager.

I take my 2008 Winnebago Destination to Freightliner Houston for annual service and any repairs. So far, so good. Their hourly rate is a little steep. The RV person is Matt.

Another consideration would be to check with Dues Camping in Dickinson, TX, about 6 miles South of you.

Also check with Bennies Automotive in Texas City. Benny is an owner of a MH.

I live in TC.

Happy trails.