Sign in to follow this  
billh35

Can Anyone Shed Light On History Of This Flxible In The UK?

Can anyone shed any light on the history of this Flxible which appeared in the UK in the 1970's and was UK owned and registered in the areas around USAF Lakenheath and Mildenhall?

post-33254-0-45278000-1377162121_thumb.j

Bill,

Welcome to FMCA!

By chance is there an old FMCA oval attached to the Coach? Should there be one, post the number and FMCA members might know something or the main office should have a record of the owner and some other possible information.

I see that there is a registration tag on the front. Could you find any information on who registered it last? an pass on that information.

Rich.

I seen a few of the big 30 to 36 foot MHs in the UK when I was there visiting relatives last April surprised me because many roads are too small to handle the size of them. Fuel at 9 dollars a gallon is not nice either. Brother in law has a class B with 2 peddle bikes hanging which gets around allot easier.

I sold my 1976 Cevelle station wagon to a church when I was stationed there at the Heath (87), they were happy to use it as their church bus (8 passenger).