BeachCruiser

List Of Seminars For 2014 Western Area Rally, Indio

This will be our first time attending a FMCA rally. We will not be able to arrive early and may miss day 1 of the rally. Therefore, we will probably locate some "off site" resort parking and travel by toad to the actual event. I would like to know where/when I can view the actual itinerary, including seminar schedules, to make sure we attend the events most important to us.

I have not seen anything that explains the seminars that will be offered.

Could someone please advise how/when these schedules will be available. Thanks for any help.

Hello,

Welcome!

We're finalizing the schedule right now - there always are some late changes due to cancellations etc, Our timetable is to have the Pocket guide ready to publish on or just after December 16, 2013. It will be on the main FMCA site and I'll post the link here on the forum.

Seminars, crafts, vendor booths, and motorhome exhibits run Thursday - Saturday 8:30-4:00. The Dogpatch USA theme parade is Thursday at 4, Ice Cream Socials Friday and Saturday at noon, followed on Saturday by the Pet Style Show.

Day passes will be available on Thursday, Friday or Saturday at Gates 6, 9 and at the Auditorium inside Gate 3

FMCA Members Day Pass: $8.00/day non-members: $10,00/day

FMCA Members with Entertainment: $15.00

See you in Indio!

Anyone got the finalized list of seminars for Indio? or any idea of the evening entertainment being planned?

Thanks, getting ready to head out and would like to have an idea of happenings.

Thanks

Anyone got the finalized list of seminars for Indio? or any idea of the evening entertainment being planned?

Thanks, getting ready to head out and would like to have an idea of happenings.

Thanks

I've sent you a private message - we hope to have a link to a PDF version of the program and pocket schedule up here soon.
-- Warren

I've started a blog for the Rally and posted the pdf of the pocket schedule here:

http://community.fmca.com/blog/744/entry-1296-western-area-2014-rally-at-a-glance/

I'll be working on a Seminar and Craft extract and will post that as well.

And, I've added detailed info on Rally Events, map, Entertainment, and Crafts and Seminars to the blog here:

http://community.fmc...014-rally-info/

See you in Indio!

-- Warren