utahborn47@gmail.com

RV Parks With RV Pads With Efficiencies And/or Homes

My wife and I currently live in Florida but may soon be moving to Colorado. We would like to find a nice development that is RV oriented and offers sites that can accommodate a small efficiency type building on up to large homes.

If anyone is knowledgeable about "The Great Outdoors" near Titusville, Florida then that is what we would be looking for. The reason for this site would be for the winter portion of the year. In other words we are strongly considering becoming snowbirds. States we may be interested in are Texas, Utah, Nevada or Arizona and possibly southern Colorado.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For those not familiar with "The Great Outdoors" here is a link to their website: http://www.tgoresort.com/

Thanks in advance.

Also, check Happy Trails RV Resort, 17200 W. Bell Road, Surprise, AZ 85374. The resort has 2001 sites that are individually owned. The resort is a property owners association that is very solvent, reserves of $3,500,000 +. I suggest that you visit once you are in Colorado. Surprise is northwest of Phoenix on US-60.