Tango64

Newmar

Hello,

Just signed into this forum and looked around a bit.

Is there a section specific for a certain brand motorhome to compare units questions etc?

I am a Newmar owner.

Thanks in advance.

Tango64, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

There is a Newmar Chapter in FMCA. It is a International Chapter and they have coach owners from all over the US and Canada primarily, but any Newmar owner can belong to FMCA and to the Chapter.

Fallow this link, for contact information, officers and other related information.

http://www.fmca.com/index.php?option=com_fmcachaptersearch&view=search&Itemid=98

Rich.

Must say that it was nice to see #3 come out of the stable this year !!

Tango64, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

There is a Newmar Chapter in FMCA. It is a International Chapter and they have coach owners from all over the US and Canada primarily, but any Newmar owner can belong to FMCA and to the Chapter.

Fallow this link, for contact information, officers and other related information.

http://www.fmca.com/index.php?option=com_fmcachaptersearch&view=search&Itemid=98

Rich.

Must say that it was nice to see #3 come out of the stable this year !!

Rich tried link said invalid user id any idea problem ?

Try this: http://www.fmca.com/index.php?option=com_fmcachaptersearch&view=search&Itemid=98

If for any reason it does not work, click on "+ search" and then type in "Newmar" (no quotes).

Here is what it pulls up:

NEWMAR INTERNATIONAL OF FMCA view my list DESCRIPTION:
The Newmar International chapter is open to all Newmar Corporation motorhome owners. We publish a newsletter three times a year complete with highlights and pictures from the most recent pre-rally and information about upcoming pre-rallies.

HISTORY - The Newmar International chapter of FMCA was formed in Deming, New Mexico in March 1998. This action resulted from an informal gathering of Newmar motorhome owners at the Winter 1997 FMCA International Convention in Pomona, California. At that gathering, and in the months that followed, thirty-four prospective members signed a sheet stating their interest in forming such a chapter. J.L. and Barbara Sturtz headed up the effort to handle the required paperwork with FMCA and acted as wagonmasters for the Deming, New Mexico formation meeting.

PURPOSE - This chapter exists to promote social, recreational, and informational exchange activities which enhance the enjoyment and pleasurable use of Newmar family motorcoaches. Our members come from all walks of life with some being retired, some semi-retired, and some still working. We are an informal group of fun-loving relaxed people.

RALLIES - The chapter holds two pre-convention rallies each year at which official chapter business meetings are conducted. We meet to share experiences, discuss various ways to handle personal affairs on the road, eat a lot, play games, visit interesting places in the rally area, and eat some more.

Please visit our website for more information and an application.

Well, Tango 64, things do not always work the way one thinks they should. So lets try this.

http://www.fmca.com/chapters/chapter-search

When the page opens, there will be a block asking for key word, to search. Type in Newmar . then click on search.

I'm going to try it, to see if it goes where I hope and leads you to the information on the Chapter.

Rich.

Well it did what I hoped, so give it a try and let us know if you get the information link your looking for.

On 3/19/2014 at 9:52 PM, wolfe10 said:

Try this: http://www.fmca.com/index.php?option=com_fmcachaptersearch&view=search&Itemid=98

If for any reason it does not work, click on "+ search" and then type in "Newmar" (no quotes).

Here is what it pulls up:

NEWMAR INTERNATIONAL OF FMCA view my list DESCRIPTION:
The Newmar International chapter is open to all Newmar Corporation motorhome owners. We publish a newsletter three times a year complete with highlights and pictures from the most recent pre-rally and information about upcoming pre-rallies.

HISTORY - The Newmar International chapter of FMCA was formed in Deming, New Mexico in March 1998. This action resulted from an informal gathering of Newmar motorhome owners at the Winter 1997 FMCA International Convention in Pomona, California. At that gathering, and in the months that followed, thirty-four prospective members signed a sheet stating their interest in forming such a chapter. J.L. and Barbara Sturtz headed up the effort to handle the required paperwork with FMCA and acted as wagonmasters for the Deming, New Mexico formation meeting.

PURPOSE - This chapter exists to promote social, recreational, and informational exchange activities which enhance the enjoyment and pleasurable use of Newmar family motorcoaches. Our members come from all walks of life with some being retired, some semi-retired, and some still working. We are an informal group of fun-loving relaxed people.

RALLIES - The chapter holds two pre-convention rallies each year at which official chapter business meetings are conducted. We meet to share experiences, discuss various ways to handle personal affairs on the road, eat a lot, play games, visit interesting places in the rally area, and eat some more.

Please visit our website for more information and an application.

I would like to join the group. I have a 2016 Newmar Mountain Aire 4565. member F505059 Frank Haas fn.haas@att.net Phone 972-489-0934

9 hours ago, FN.HAAS@ATT.NET said:

I would like to join the group. I have a 2016 Newmar Mountain Aire 4565. member F505059 Frank Haas fn.haas@att.net Phone 972-489-0934

Welcome to the forum. Well this thread goes back to 2014. I tried some of the links and they don't work anymore. 

I did a little digging and came up with this.

CONTACT INFORMATION
FANNY TIMMER
fannybill@gmail.com

WEBSITE
https://newmarfmcaclub.weebly.com/

Bill