dcalderone

Looking For Place To Park MH In Houston While I Visit My Daughter next month.

Hello,

I am passing through Houston next month and would like to store (park) my motorhome for about a week while I stay/visit my daughter in Houston.

I have been told that sometimes fellow FMCA members allow/offer such parking for a small fee. If anybody is willing to help me out, I would surely appreciate it; otherwise, I guess I will have to rent space at a park.

I will be there April 28th through May 5th...Thanks!

David

David,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

What area of Houston does your daughter live in-- it is a big city and our recommendations could be 50 miles from her house.

Also, do you need/want covered parking? Electricity?

Yes, Houston is large; sorry about that. She lives Uptown, just outside downtown. Security is my biggest concern. I don't need cover. Electric would be great; but not essential. And, it's a 38FT Class A. Thanks!

There are a number of RV storage facilities around the city. We live in League City (south of Houston) and there are several down here.

Most are covered or enclosed and with 15 amp service. It is certainly possible that one would be willing to rent for a week. Would be both secure and allow you to keep refrigerator and batteries maintained.