jleamont

Parting Out Norcold 1210

I am parting out our Norcold 1210LIRM 4 door refrigerator it was built in 2001. It has an cooling system leak, otherwise its all there and was working, I caught the leak just before it burst into flames so there is no fire damage. The burner only has 20 hours on it, (just replaced in July).

We will be at the Hershey RV show in Sept, let me know how to contact you if you are interested in any parts, I guess we could ship to you also.

I am posting this since the parts for these are very expensive to help someone save a few $$$.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, I would be interested in a bottom drawer, the two plastic dividers for them and a couple of door shelf. I see you live in Pennsylvania and would need to ship. Let me know what the total cost would be if your will to ship. I'm in Washington state and Hershey would be too far for us to travel.

Ray

I know $30 sounds great but the boss ( wife) says she don't want to change those item and is happy with the way it is. :o Now if I can only get her to stop trying to change me. :D Thanks for the offer.