berginaperzina

Cleaning The RV Window

Hey, we did not have any window cleaner and the window was really dirty so we sprayed it with water and used one of those Wow Shams that you see advertised on TV to wipe it. Much to our surprise, it was spotless! You can buy them at the home shows or RV shows and sometimes at the swapmeets.

The ''Sham Wow'' seemed to work very well for me also. I took one and draped it over my squeegee and wet it down with just plain water and I scrubbed the passenger windscreen with it and it removed the bugs just fine. The only real problem I found is that it left a ''film'' on the windscreen. To resolve this I took the Sham wow off the squeejee and shot the windshield with my cleaning compound and rubbed it with the squeegee and then ''bladed it off'' and it worked like magic. The great problem is that we have two small dogs and they put their noses against the windshield on the inside and leave traces of dog snot on the window. I just take the squeegee inside and shoot the windshield, scrub it down, and squeegee it off. I always lay a big towell down before I start this procedure to catch the ''drippings'' and it all works just fine. I also have one of those long handled ''thingies'' the show on t.v. for cleaning the inside of windshields and it seems to work fine. You can get them at Wallyworld for about ten bucks .....It also works well on ''inside windows''....

Be safe on the road and if you use my idea about the ''windshield cleaning thingie from Wallyworld, you will have to pay me ten cents the next time you see me and if it dont work for you... I NEVER KNEW YOU ..................

Seajay the sailor man.......

GOD BLESS OUR VETS

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND BRING THEM HOME SAFE .....