Sign in to follow this  
marthabarnes

Towing A 2014 Nissan Frontier SV Truck

I have a 2014 Nissan Frontier SV and need to tow it. I understand it will take a differential disconnect.

Has anyone done this and about what is the price?

My husband now needs a handicap cart and that just won't fit into my SmartCar.

Thanks for your help. I live in Merritt Island, FL,

yrosef3291@aol.com...

Martha

Martha, We towed a Chevrolet 1500 Silverado with a drive shaft disconnect many miles with out a problem. Ours was installed by Drive Shaft King in Dallas, TX. I don't have David's Number but you may goggle it, "Drive Shaft King".

Herman

Martha,

We have a 2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 that we had a "drive line disconnect" installed and it works great. Have never had a problem with it. The work was done by"Eagles Pride" which is located at "The Great Outdoors RV Park" outside Titusville, Fl. Not too far from you. I can't remember the price right now but I'll look it up and email it to you. Their number is 321 383-0288.

Rob

Martha,

We have a 2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 that we had a "drive line disconnect" installed and it works great. Have never had a problem with it. The work was done by"Eagles Pride" which is located at "The Great Outdoors RV Park" outside Titusville, Fl. Not too far from you. I can't remember the price right now but I'll look it up and email it to you. Their number is 321 383-0288.

Rob

Thanks Rob. I appreciate that.