Sign in to follow this  
barkerkd87

Full-time Comfort &Travel With "Parkable Size"

Are there any diesel coaches on the market today that are comfortable enough for full timing, designed well enough for full time travel, and small enough that they can fit in most any campground? I am looking for something that is fully livable and usable with the slides in (without having to climb over the bed and other furniture), has all the amenities for full timing to include washer/dryer, decent size fridge, sizable holding tanks etc. Yet I would like it to be 32' +/- range. Alpine Coach, Country Coach and Foretravel used to make coaches that fit this bill, but not any more. The Allegro Breeze is almost there, but sadly no washer/dryer. I have been a full timer in a 40' diesel coach for 7 years, but would like to shorten the coach with impending retirement and full time traveling on the horizon.

Welcome to the forum.

Why? I have never had a place I couldn't get my 38' coach and I don't think another 2 feet would have ben a problem. I would think the extra room and storage would be better in a 40' coach than a 36' or shorter.

Bill

barker, welcome.

Don't know what year and make you have now. I do agree with Bill! If your into full timing, you will need the storage space and you can get a washer/dryer installed. All in one unit or stackable. If you don't have slide outs, you can have them installed, mater of fact, it's a lot cheaper than getting a new coach.

Luck

Carl

I am considering the Winnebago Vista LX, a 29' 6" length Gasoline Ford F53 178" Wheelbase Chassis Class A that has 3 slides, that has a full size queen bed in the bedroom. My research is that to get a Class A on the shorter end of the scale you have to consider Gasoline powered Motor Coaches.