Sign in to follow this  
richs050

C. Crane Super WiFi Repeater Kit...

I got this one and I am totally thrilled. I am in the Tetons and the wifi wouldn't penetrate my aluminum shell except by window closest to the nearest antenna. Now I have great reception and the repeater allows me to have all my devices connected at the same time (if I choose to) as my wifi is an employer supplied and they require a user name and individual assigned password. the repeater is the connection to the wifi and the repeater acts as a router for my devices. I upgraded to the bigger antenna too

http://www.jefatech.com/product/RV-KIT-REPEATER

C Crane is back ordered with their unit. I ordered the Jefatech unit today. Little more $$ but I hate the typically poor RV park WIFI and I do love the Internet. Been dealing with junky service for a couple of weeks now. Verizon DSL with call center in India. I know that there are some really smart people over there, but the accent!!!

Paid Jefatech $20 and change for UPS second day air. It was here in less than 24 hours. Very substantial looking unit. The router is large with two antennas. Might hook it up at home for a trial run. Had Verizon DSL yesterday afternoon through the evening. No DSL today again. Have had good service with them over the years, but lately they are not dependable. Maybe I will get lucky with the new amplifier.

Hi all, Me again...

Thanks for the reviews! I went ahead and ordered the Super Wifi 3 with the Hotspot Repeater and got it last week.

I took it out to my MH to do a preliminary test. after closely following the instructions, I was able to connect to my home with just the antenna and I had 2 Bars showing. After firing up the hotspot repeater the signal went full scale! I then tried it with my Amazon Fire Stick and was able to stream a few youtube videos and movie content. Of course streaming at an rv park might not always be possible with their old wifi systems. I was able to connect my iPhone and Kindle Fire HD to the internet with no problem. I can not wait to hit the road in our MH to give it the real test.

Richard Smith

Magalia, CA

Rather large RV park near Amarillo (RV Oasis) with almost unusable wifi. Even parked our Toad next to a building with a wifi repeater on top. Still not very good. Deployed the Jefatech with the outside antenna above the roof line. Problem solved. I am sure that there are other systems that also do a good job, but I am happy with my purchase.