Sign in to follow this  
whiteeagle

New County Fairgrounds Campround: Antigo WI

Suspect many of us have used a fairgrounds or local city park for overnight parking and dump station when traveling. Our local Langlade County fairgrounds now has approx 80 sites with power on 60 of them, water available but not at each site, and a new dump station on site.

Its in Antigo WI on hywy 45 / 47 - major path to the northwoods. Thousands of campers and mh go through here every summer weekend so I believe it will be an asset for many. I have used the complex for a rally with 50 coaches last year and it is available on a group rental basis for a couple years now when other events there are not in use of the facility. It's a REALLY nice facility with great restrooms, utility building, SS kitchen, mtg room, etc.....

My issue is: They are in process of establishing their guidelines and facilities for an unmanned self check in - for overnight use and have asked for some advice/opinion. Wondering if any of you have a photo of a "Entrance" sign or "Kiosk" used for a self-check-in municipal overnight campground that you could PM me as more examples of ones currently out there.

I have a few from around here but could use a few more..... the dump station just got put in last month and will work but, they should have asked for some advice before they did it....

Would like to help them in this.