Sign in to follow this  
ultraglide

Heads Up In Phoenix: ASAP RV Mobile Repair

While here in Phoenix for the winter and maybe longer I have needed some repairs. Instead of packing up and going to La Mesa RV, I found a mobile service that would do the work under my extended warranty.

The people from ASAP came out the next day saw what was needed took down all of my information and said that they would be calling me in two days. This they did but from that point it has been nothing. When I have called I get no returned calls. When I do get a call its sorry Winnebago won't sell us the part, or we can't fix that.

They seem to have an excuse for a lot of things. When I first called them they said that they do warranty work for La Mesa RV and that they except Good Sam warranty. I guess not so much. I will be going to La Mesa soon. This is just a heads up that this should be a place to stay away from.

Bummer....I know it's frustrating to have thought you've found the right service provider to only find out that they are incapable or unwilling. Then, going through the same process with another unknown provider.

When full timing what do you do about living arrangements when you have to bring your coach into a repair shop for extended repairs?

I have been lucky so far if the coach has been down the shop has had a place for me to park. This time I guess that they will fix what they can and order the parts. When the parts come in I'll go back.