afrede

Dingy Towing a 2016 Suburu Forrester

Invisibrake is what I used, until I changed over to M&G.  A jeep has a tendency to get wet, when used as built, so I had to enclose mine in a water/dust tight container !  Current setup works better for my needs!

"Hi" Tietbohli, On our 2017 Forester we are using Roadmaster's LED Tail Light wiring harness (#152-LED) as there is room in the rear tail light module to place the LED bulb socket. Run the wiring harness to the front of the car and your done, nothing else ever to remove, turn on or off, or pull fuses. Good to hear about Sharden experience.

Hi 'debbie 100', it turns out that I had already run the wires to the back of the car before I saw your post. I cut into the wires going to the stop and running lights in the tail light assembly, and the RV actuates these lights through the Roadmaster diodes I also installed. It has worked out fine so far - but if I had known, I would have probably bought the Roadmaster kit that you have. Thanks anyway!

P.S. I purchased a Brake Buddy module for the remote braking, which also works well :-)