Sign in to follow this  
five

American Coach New Line Up

Read this on another forum:

New line up...Revolution, Dream, Eagle with Heritage up grade (whatever that means).

Gone: Allegiance and Tradition.

FIVE.

Remember when I thought about trading for a 2016 Tradition at MHS in Alvarado after AC took over Bourne Location in Alvarado? The A & T 16' is listed on AC main web site.

Stay with this Forum and stay out of trouble ! :P

Carl

The source said the info came from the ACA magazine...we are members but have yet to receive the mag...stay tuned.

FIVE.

Per American coach, this is the line up for 2016 in order: Revolution, Allegiance, Dream, Tradition, Eagle! No 2016 Tradition, yet. Maybe their dropping Tradition? Don't hardly ever see one on road or parks!

The 2016 Tradition is offered in a 45' again and 500HP with a 600P option. With the exception of the Revolution and Allegiance 39A, floor plans are all the same! Ugh!

I like the 39A, but no Tag...I'm spoiled with the ride!

Carl

I have no idea what ACA is doing. Just got our magazine, here's a quote from Steve Heim, VP of Customer Experience:

"As many of you already know, REV Group is the new name for ARG. The models in the AC line will now be just three: Revolution, Dream (in place if Allegiance and Tradition) and Eagle with a "Heritage option."

Maybe that means they are not going to build any new Allegiances or Traditions after the ones already built are sold.

Heritage does not surprise me! Oh, well, time to think of another brand down the road ! Tired of the BS....end of a era! :(:(

I will check it out here at Perry the 17th. :mellow:

Carl