Vegasmailman

2015 Ford Fiesta SE To Tow

Was looking at this car for possible using it as a toad.  According to what I read about towing it.  Said black lead to be disconnected prior to tow.

And then running after poking up cable for 15 minutes.  Anyone pulling this toad that can confirm or not.

Thanks

You should see what it says in the owner's manual and on the FMCA towing guide. Other than that I have no idea what you are talking about. Try again.:unsure:

Bill

Yes I could see where the confusion is.  What I actually meant to say lol, is anyone towing this model or anyone towing a toad that requires the negative cable on the battery to be disconnected prior to towing.  Seems a bit of a hassle after pulling a Saturn for the last five years.  Can this be bypassed in any way.  Thanks hope this is clearer.  This car is for sale and available.  Just want to make sure everything is OK for towing prior to making offer.  Thanks

Have you checked out what WILLDBILL suggested?

I had a 09' Jeep Wrangler that I had to disconnect the ground on.  No problem really.  Took an extra minute.

I flat tow a 2014 Ford Fiesta SE automatic. The book will tell you what to do. You have to disconnect the negative cable from the battery. If you follow what the books tells you to do you will have no problems. Get a quick disconnect post for your battery. Good luck.