Sign in to follow this  
Ruho

Brakemaster 9060 Troubleshooting

I own a 2013 diesel Thor Siesta &2011 Honda CR-V toad. Had brake master  9060 installed at Camping World in spring 2013. Worked great for next 180000 miles. Then compressor quit. Got it running again after I checked relay contacts near compressor. But now.....

Air compressor runs constantly in motor home, ABS, BAS, ASR, ESP warning lights come on at sprinter instrument panel, cruise control stops working, air cylinder in tow car applies brake and holds, red diode tow car breaking indicator stays on. Not sure where to start repairing this. This sound familiar?

Ruho,

Welcome to the Forum.

180,000 miles, I think you may have gotten your money's worth.:rolleyes: I am not familiar with that brake system but maybe someone here will, but again Welcome

Herman   

Ruho,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you checked for air leaks? You could have one anywhere and a good sized leak would keep the compressor running. 

A spray bottle with some soupy water could work on medium sized leaks and if you have a bigger one. Think you could hear the air blowing out.

What is the air reading on your gauges, Green is primary side and Red is secondary side. Will the green gauge pressure up to a level and hold? There are preset pressure check valves in the air lines that cross connect the systems. They build the systems in a way to give the driver the best chance to come to a safe stop in a safe location. 

Was this a sudden problem?

Rich.