LCHammer

Chicagoland Chapters?

We just joined FMCA and we're looking for a semi-local chapter to join.  Any chapters around the Chicago area?  I know the Badger chapter is Wisconsin.  Any help would be appreciated!

Spinning Wheels is a Chicago-area (northern IL and southern WI) chapter. We have outings all over the area. Drop me an email and I'll be glad to send more information. Thanks for the inquiry! 

--Tim C.

tcolburn@ix.netcom.com

There are several chapters in that area you may be interested in.  You can find a list by visiting FMCA.com.  If you click on Chapter Search under the Chapters/Area's tab, then search by state for Illinois or Wisconsin, you will find a list of chapters in those areas.  Most chapters have descriptions that will tell you a little something about the chapter and also the area they cover and have rallies.  You can find the chapter contact information by clicking on "Click here for Chapter Information and Contact info."

Hope this gets you pointed in the right direction.  If you need any assistance in your chapter search, please feel free to email me at christy@fmca.com or call 800-543-3622, ext. 257.