dmeg40

Motorhome Electrical 12 Volt Battery Not Working

I have a 2015 Fleetwood Terra seems I lost some electrical use when using the fully charged Aux batteries. The water pump, all lights in house, refrigerator not working but the battery says fully charged only steps is working.

If I turn on Generator everything works. 

dmeg40, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

Think your model coach is a Class C, if that is the case the battery circuit in question is often located under the hood near in front of the engine radiator. They can be difficult to see and locate.

The electric steeps get power from the chassis 12 volt battery! With all the power for the coach out, look for a large fuse between the positive terminal and the coach 12 volt power panel. This fuse is a flat stile fuse that is held in place with nuts and washers holding it on studs on both ends. the fact that the batteries are reading a full charge then a major short happened sometime.

Question, did someone need to jump start the coach or short out a heavy wire circuit?

Rich.

Note, your post will get moved to the Technical - Electrical thread at some point, just in case you wounder where it went. Good luck finding the solution !