Sign in to follow this  
Rodger@roofwa.com

Power Gear Leveler

Roger, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

Could you post the model and year of the coach you had the system installed on and any information on the model of the power gear system for the group?

Also Is the emergency break system operating / engaging like it did when the jacks where installed. If there is a micro switch or other type sensor mounted on the brake assembly and the travel of the system or the sensor has moved. The jack system most likely is missing that information.

Rich. 

Rodger.  Hi, welcome to the Forum.

Is your system both air and jacks, or just jacks?  If you have the complete manual (40 pages) of your system, it will give detailed info on how to force a over ride, also on how to dismiss the force on one or all jacks, up or down.  There is a 6 page section on how to trouble shoot system (menu), it will check it's self.  Most common cause for your problem is low voltage in battery's, also the engine must be running, emergency or air break on and front wheels must be straight !   If you don't have the manual, then call Lipper Industries at:

1-866-524-7821 then #2 and #1 after prompt, that gets you to Tech Department...if you ask, they will fax you a copy.

I just went thru this 2 days ago!

Carl 

Carl, he joined June 15 and hasn't been back since June 17. He didn't bother to answer ****'s questions. This drives me nuts, somebody asks a question and gets numerous answers but then they never respond. Fell off my soap box so back to the program in progress.