mmcgivney

Darn: Broke Down On The Way

Frustrating.  We were on our way to Springfield when entering the NY thruway near Utica had a brake warning light on the dash of our coach. Managed to make it into service plaza, but by then hydraulic parking brake malfunction keeps us from moving the coach. Roadside mechanic spent several hours on it but unable to repair it. Got towed into their shop and spending the night behind a NAPA store in small town in NY. They were nice enough to plug me in to a 20 a outlet in the back of their shop and will have their guy look at it the morning. Was supposed to be in Springfield for training as a volunteer tomorrow afternoon. Will see how the morning goes. Right now I have my genny running , the AC is on and just had dinner out of the fridge, so it could have been a lot worse.

Call FMCA and find out if they have a phone # for the Volunteers.  Explain your situation, they don't open until the 3rd and am sure they will find some thing for you to do!  Also, by calling the convention, they will hold your space for you!

Good luck on repairs...

Carl

Thanks Carl.  That's my plan for the morning ( also need to call FMCA roadside assistance ( spoke to them today but their people cannot go on NY thruway ) hope they will work with shop we are at