Jump to content

FMCA User Name Change?

Recommended Posts

First you get a Lawyer to write up the partition, have to notarized then go to your county courthouse and file for a name change. You should have the papers back in a short time unless your county clerk is against such changes and then you will need to go to the media for results.

Or you could just email the Admin and ask him.   ;)



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now