Sign in to follow this  
etbjj@yahoo.com

Benefits to joining P.O.G

There are always benefits when joining any owners group or chapter of FMCA. Not everyone sees the benefits the same way. Some don't see them as very valuable and don't take full advantage of the advantages offered. Maybe there is a newsletter. There is always the social side of meeting with other people who have the same rig you have. When you run into a problem you may find someone who has had the same problem and can give you some shortcuts to get to the root of the problem and fix it. I'd say join the group and see if their interests match yours in any way. If they do, you've found common ground and that is a benefit of membership. If you can't find anything in common with the group, you can move on having lost only the cost of dues for a year.

There are always benefits when joining any owners group or chapter of FMCA. Not everyone sees the benefits the same way. Some don't see them as very valuable and don't take full advantage of the advantages offered. Maybe there is a newsletter. There is always the social side of meeting with other people who have the same rig you have. When you run into a problem you may find someone who has had the same problem and can give you some shortcuts to get to the root of the problem and fix it. I'd say join the group and see if their interests match yours in any way. If they do, you've found common ground and that is a benefit of membership. If you can't find anything in common with the group, you can move on having lost only the cost of dues for a year.

Tom, like to see your comments here.

Have you had the Cummins Service Bullinten 3003 done to your engine? I had a intermintant severe loss of power and smoking with our 400 ISL. Cummins preformed the work (no charge) and I haven't had a problem since.

Are there any benefit to the owner's group that make it worth joing? Tried to find information online about benefits, but info was limited.

Joining POG will be the best $100 you'll ever spend on your Prevost! We were Prevost newbies a year ago and have gotten untold benefits from membership at prevostownersgroup.com in the form of new friends, maintenance advice/guidance, converter specific system and component knowledge, and of course, general Prevost knowledge. The members at POG are inclusive and generous with their vast collective experience and knowledge of Prevost conversions of virtually every flavor and vintage. Finally, we have FUN at POG - nothing is sacred and you'll find many with wicked senses of humor! Come on in - the water's fine! :-)