bigkelly

2010 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 42skq Trailer Brakes

Hello,

I'm new to site. Recently purchased used 2010 HR Endeavor 42skq. Was this model wired for trailer brakes thru the OEM 7 pin receptacle? Previous owner remover 7 pin and install 4 pin for tow bar set up. I do not see a controller mounted externally. I'm not sure if I need to install a controller and wiring to give trailer braking thru the 7 pin. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

KELLY

Welcome to the forum Kelly. I would look abd see if you can locate the outher wiers where he replaced the conector. You should be able to go back to a 7pin conector. I dout he pulled them all out. Let us know what you find. 

Bill

Bill.  You need spell check, badly ! :lol:

bigkelly.  Welcome to the Forum!

What are you planning to tow?  Also, what is the tow rating for your coach?

Carl

I have followed the 4 pin back to where it ends as a 6 pin flat connector. There is an additional single wire outside  that connector that is running inside the flexible split shield cover. I am assuming all 6 wires are still inside the cover possibly taped back. As for the trailer. Its a 20 ft. utility Sure Trac, we haul 2 Polaris razor 1000 xp side by sides. total weight around 4200#. The towing capacity is rated for 10000#. Vehicle weight is 43,000 # Combined gross  is 53,000 # Thank you for the reply.Kelly