flamingoo

2003 Southwind 36E - holding tank sizes?

Just bought my first MH in October '09, on ebay. It came with all the manuals and pamphlets - but nowhere in them can I find listed the capacities of the three holding tanks. Anybody know? Thanks, Michael

Just bought my first MH in October '09, on ebay. It came with all the manuals and pamphlets - but nowhere in them can I find listed the capacities of the three holding tanks. Anybody know? Thanks, Michael

Michael,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Have you called Fleetwood with your coach VIN?

And hopefully, someone else has the same coach and can answer before Monday.

Brett Wolfe

Thank you Brett, I just got an email from a fellow with a 2004 36E and he sent a link to Fleetwood's archives. Turns out 100, 58, and 42 respectively. (fresh, gray, and black)

Michael,

It is great that you got a quick reply which answered your question. I wish that the person who gave you the information would have given their reply on the forum rather than an e-mail. Having that reply on the forum rather than in an e-mail would be so much more helpful for all of us. I encourage everyone to post all but personal messages on the forum rather than via e-mail.

If you will paste the contents of that reply (or at least the link to Fleetwood) onto a message here with this topic, everyone would have the link for the Fleetwood archives.

Tom perhaps you made just one small wrong assumption. My contact with the gentleman, who had the answers for me, was outside of this blog. I had found his email address and year, make and model of his MH elsewhere on the internet, not through the FMCA site. His post was over two years old so I had no way of knowing: whether or not his email was still valid, he still owned the MH, or even if he was still alive!! etc. etc. Fortunately for me, it was, he does, and he is! Enough teasing! You're point about sharing info is very valid (though I did mention the specific answers that I was looking for in my earlier reply) so here's the link to Fleetwood's archived brochures and flyers. http://www.fleetwoodrv.com/frvlibrary/

Michael,

The thought had occurred to me that the e-mail might have come from another source but I ignored that thought! The net result was your sharing of this link which is much more powerful than the answer to your single question. Now we have a tool to answer lots of questions! Thanks for sharing.