Trynforpar

Freightliner Service

Leaving Forest City Iowa for NY and looking for a reputable Freightliner service center along my route. I will be taking 80 east so looking for a location no far off 80. 

I didn't know this until I attended a Freightliner workshop at the Monaco International Pre-rally in Celina, OH this summer.  Freightliner Custom Chassis (their motor home chassis division) has service centers that are called Freightliner Oasis Dealers.  The link will take you to their dealer finder.  With 90 service centers being Oasis certified, specializing in motor home service, you should be able to find one along your route. 

If you don't find one along your route, call their contact number, 800-FTL-HELP.  We were told that if you had a specific problem they might be able to refer you to a shop that has experts in certain aspects of chassis service and repair. 

I see your Freightliner dealer in Forest City is an Oasis Dealer.  Otherwise, you probably couldn't do better than TRUCK CENTERS, INC., 2000 Cassopolis Street, Elkhart, IN 46514, Phone: (574) 262-3441,Toll-Free: (800) 686-7364. 

8 hours ago, Trynforpar said:

Leaving Forest City Iowa for NY and looking for a reputable Freightliner service center along my route. I will be taking 80 east so looking for a location no far off 80. 

Like Tom mentioned, when you get into Indiana, your are kind of in the center of  RV country. 

So members where would go to have a Freightliner Custom Chassis serviced?

Rich,

11 hours ago, TBUTLER said:

I didn't know this until I attended a Freightliner workshop at the Monaco International Pre-rally in Celina, OH this summer.  Freightliner Custom Chassis (their motor home chassis division) has service centers that are called Freightliner Oasis Dealers.  The link will take you to their dealer finder.  With 90 service centers being Oasis certified, specializing in motor home service, you should be able to find one along your route. 

If you don't find one along your route, call their contact number, 800-FTL-HELP.  We were told that if you had a specific problem they might be able to refer you to a shop that has experts in certain aspects of chassis service and repair. 

I see your Freightliner dealer in Forest City is an Oasis Dealer.  Otherwise, you probably couldn't do better than TRUCK CENTERS, INC., 2000 Cassopolis Street, Elkhart, IN 46514, Phone: (574) 262-3441,Toll-Free: (800) 686-7364. 

Thanks for the reply