Sign in to follow this  
southerner15

Albuquerque Convention

Since I'm a newbie, I have some questions. Does the cost include entertainment and seminars? I will be staying over at Albuquerque Downs (same rules should apply there, but not having attended a rally before, I don't know what to expect) with a bunch of other Roadtrek owners. Are there any limits on in and out, i.e. are our sites ours once we arrive, or if we leave to do some sightseeing are we going to have to find another site on return?

Jacqueline

I can answer part of your question. The admission for the convention includes most seminars and entertainment. There are just a few seminars that have a fee, usually very small and they usually require advance registration. Check the program for the convention on line to find those that have fees. The entertainment is included! There is usually coffee and donuts in the morning, also free, and then look for the vendor sponsored events where you can get ice cream, various give away items, etc.

Regarding parking, the FMCA parking is assigned spaces which is yours during the convention. If you are parking at an alternate location with another group, you may not have assigned spaces. Check with your group leader for information about your parking arrangements. At FMCA they will park you as you arrive and that spot becomes yours for the convention.

Enjoy the convention.

Jacqueline,

TButler answered your questions regarding seminars and entertainment, but regarding the parking of the Roadtreks: You will be able to go in and out at your convenience. To hold your spot some members at past conventions have used parking cones, a lawn chair or placed a sign saying "OCCUPIED" in their parking space. When you come back to your parking space be sure you have your parking credentials in the window. See you in Albuquerque!