colthoff13630

Towing A 2017 Pacifica

colthoff.  Welcome to the Forum!

I presume that's the model, who makes it?  Also, what does your owners manual say about being towed?  If it say's no to 4 down, then call Remco....they may have a solution!

Colthoff --

The Chrysler Pacifica is the "new name / design" mini-van that replaced the Town & Country mini-van this year.  The Pacifica is a front-wheel drive vehicle that I presume would need a dolly to tow (??).  I'm sure forum members who tow front wheel drive vehicle will provide great suggestions on how best to tow a Pacifica.   One of the first things to check is the curb weight of the Pacifica and determine if that weight is within the tow rating of your motorhome.

For example, my motorhome has a max tow rating of 5,000 lbs. which being quite low didn't leave me a lot of choices for a "toad".  Hence why I have a Jeep Wrangler that has a curb weight of ~4,000 lbs.  Fortunately I love Jeep Wranglers!!

Hope this helps!

Well I have been seeing Chrysler Pacifica's for well over a decade now, but I looked at a 2017 model lately, and that is a beautiful van.:D