tbutler

Registered For Gillette This Morning

With fond memories of our last convention in Gillette, WY we have jumped at the chance to register for 2018.  The facilities were excellent, we enjoyed the various trips offered and had a lovely time. 

I used the link on the e-mail announcement to get to registration.  I looked for a way to access registration here on the website but couldn't find it.  I guess it will surface sooner or later.

Louise and I are going to try working the welcome committee this time.  We're looking forward to welcoming you to Gillette in July!

We just registered for our first Gillette Rally and are excited to be going.  We volunteered for "tram" duty but would have liked to see descriptions of other volunteer opportunities before choosing - guess we'll find out when we get there what our job is!  We did register on line today - it was on the FMCA home page when we logged in - maybe it got busy since this was the first day.

I did leave a message with the events committee with questions about a few things (again since we're new at this) and was told they are very, very busy today also but they'll get to all of us.

Dave &  Georgia Moses

I was able to register (at least as confirmed by my charge card company, shortly after the email was received on the 9th...  Looking forward, and had already planned out and reserved our stops out and back from the Left Coast.  First timers!

We just registered as well.  Looking forward to seeing a different city, state and venue.  I signed up for the 50 amp service so hoping there will be enough spots to get it once we are there.  Also traveling with friends from Arizona and will take 3 weeks to get there from central California.  We have been to several FMCA conventions and enjoyed each of them for different reasons.  So far i have purchased a new RV two years ago and all the appropriate extra items, many i did not know even existed until I attended these conventions.  

We joined FMCA yesterday in anticipation of registering for Gillette today.  We have a few RV friends that are members of FMCA and joined on their recommendation.  Gillette will be our first rally and I volunteered for tram and my spouse volunteered for coffee hour.  This rally will anchor our big summer trip from San Antonio to Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico.  We travel in our 2004 Born Free 26RB towing a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.  This will be our third and longest trip since getting our coach in 2016.