Sign in to follow this  
RVPAGE

Winnebago 2013 42qd backup camera not working

Without model, it's a lot of places they can hide it.  I would call WB Tech department, they have the schematics of where it should be on your coach.  If you have the Silverleaf computer system, then it's in the control module, in your dash!

Come on! Look at the thread title. There is only one brand of 2013 42qd.

Take a look at my signature.

RVPage, I don't have my coach at the house but give me some time and I'll see if I can find it in the manual.

Most likely my year model will have it in the same location.

I hope they put it in a better location than on my Tour.  If you have both side and back camera, there will be a 3 way splitter, mine was behind the cabinet above the driver.  Almost all cabinets in a coach (any make) has a fake back, use a flat head screw driver and insert in corner, bend the back out, it's held in place by a couple of small brads.

Wayne, sorry but when I had a Tour, it was a KD 40'...no 42' or tag made....I have not kept up with all off WB/Itasca models...my bad! Dad.:P

My only luck was on the Winnebago resource site and the wiring diagram.

My thought now is to call Winnebago, have your serial number of the MH ready and ask them where the fuse is.

I have had good luck with their phone hep service.

Please let us know when you find it. I just may need that information some day. Wish I could have been of more help.

It's possible that it is tied into the radio circuit but I would not think that would be the way to do it.

2013 wiring