I just had my 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor XE37PE dewinterized.  When I got it home I found that the hot water does not come out of my kitchen faucet.  I do get cold water from the faucet.  I think if I replace the valve assembly I would be ok, but there is no identification on the faucet. I thought if I took it apart I could match the part, but I can’t get it apart. You Tube is no help, because there is no name on the faucet. Has anyone had this problem?  Does anyone know what brand faucet HR uses?  I hope  someone can help me out.

Thanks

MR

I presume you get hot water out of the bathroom faucet.  If it were mine I would replace the entire faucet with a new one with a pull out nozzle.  I did that to my current coach and am happy with the way it works.

MR,

The typical RV faucet is a standard configuration with regular faucets you purchase at a hardware store. Find one you like and change out the broken one.

Thinking outside the box, if only the hot water side is not flowing I am gong to assume that some hot water tank sediment had clogged up the port at the faucet. with help from someone, disconnect the hot water line under the sink and then, with a pail nearby, have someone turn on the water pump. If water comes out of the line into the pail then the blockage is in the faucet. If no water out of the line then there is a problem somewhere else.

I figured out that my faucet is made by Tuscany.  I also figured out how to remove the mixing valve.  There are 3 metal tabs around the valve, I took my needle nose pliers and removed the ring. I went to Menards and bought a new mixing valve.  I turned on my pump before I tried to install my new valve and found there is water coming out of the cold water side of the faucet only. Time to pull it apart and find my clog.

I would make sure the valves on the bypass setup on the hot water heater are in the right position because you say they just de winterized it.

Bill

Problem solved.  After all the chasing it ended up being the cold water service line (not the hot) was getting pinched when we extended the kitchen slide. We took zip ties and secured the line back so they don’t get pinched also allowing enough slack as to not impede the movement when opening and closing the slide.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

MR