dickmasse

Moving my motorhome 20 miles: Carson City, NV

Greetings,  I have been requested to move my motorhome from a storage area in Carson City, NV a short distance, about 20 miles, I think, because they are wanting to do construction in the area I'm stored in now.  Is there someone in our association that would be able to accomplish this for us as we are in the process of selling and moving our home back east.  We are unable to get out to NV to accomplish this in a timely manner because of the requirements of our showing, closing, mortgage arrangement etc, responsibilities.  Any assistance/advice would be appreciated.  Thank you

Dickmasse,  Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

There are members that offer to drive other members coaches / RV's and some offer to be helping hands when it comes to getting some work done on things.

Could you offer some information on the overall condition of your motorhome - Like how long it has been in storage and it it might need some TLC or some other work before it is ready to move.  Also, is it a Gas powered unit or Diesel and what size unit is it ? 

Rich.

Hello. You may want to check out the Membership Directory at FMCA.com -- accessible via the Membership tab/Membership Dashboard. The search function makes it possible to look for "Pinch Hit Drivers" in a particular city or state. These are members who have agreed to drive a member's RV in an emergency situation, at the owner's expense. Here is a link to the search page: https://site.fmca.com/member-help-search It is possible to filter by state and also by Pinch Hit Driver.

Pamela Kay, Director of Communications, Publishing

They still will need the information that Rich requested.  I would want to know everything about that coach and a direct line to the Insurance Agent. 

Pamkay.  This is really not under the "Pinch Hit Driver" program, as I see it.