Sign in to follow this  
dickandlois

LED Low Beam Warning

Reading up on a request for information regarding a upgrade from older stile lighting to the newer LED headlight bulbs now on the market and found this piece of information.

LED Warning Canceller Capacitors

warningcapacitors.jpg

This is a set of the pictured in-line capacitors to be installed as a plug and play installation for your new LED kit. These eliminate the dashboard errors that can be caused by installing aftermarket lights in your vehicle. These dashboard errors such as "Check Low Beam" can be extremely aggravating to some. Adding these will guarantee no error lights and a more professional installation. Some of the vehicles manufacturers that would definitely require these would be Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen and Volvo.

Rich.

14 hours ago, rsbilledwards said:

And the rest of the information Rich....Where to get them as in source???

I hope the home office does not think I'm marketing things. Joe, asked about the fuel pump supplier.

Found the info at this sight. While looking for possible LED lights for the Ford style lights used on our coach. Lower portion of the page.

https://www.headlightexperts.com/9007-hi-lo-dual-beam-led-technology-kit?1994-Ford-E-150-Econoline?&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwsKu2cn72wIVRbnACh0diQ6aEAQYAyABEgIQC_D_BwE

Do you have an issue with a Low Beam warning ? Thinking it has come up with the newer vehicles that use soft switches and software driven controls. The installation of caps in the circuit and the quick current surge would satisfy the code string return code parameters. Sure an interesting fix if that is the solution - beat's writing 25 lines of code. LOL 

Well - I tried the link and it worked. Last time I attached a link it was way off base, and Carl let me know. I just get things scrambled at times when I do not check the link accuracy - you know, that is when the last link copied is going to get pasted. 

Maybe subconsciously I do not want things to get to boring on the Forum.:o 

As a side note, There appears to be some suppliers that have had complaints regarding EMI(electro magnetic interference). So when shopping for a possible source of replacement LED lights and lighting Read over there business warranty and history of issues.

Rich.