manholt

Perry, GA. Convention 2019

We will be there the 12th. Got 50A in Handicap!

SMOKYRVING. Welcome to the Forum! :), I'm a National Director for FMCA, on some occasions, I get information, that I feel the members would be interested in!  As Herman wrote!

Yes, I have registered, looking forward to my 1st time @ the FMCA convention. Seems like there is a lot to see and do.

Since it is my 1st time I was just curious at to the number of attendees registering as time get closer.

Thanks for your responses!

SMOKYRVING,

Welcome to the Forum. If you see a guy in a cart with Safety Officer Pull him over and ask if he is Herman, thats me. Say hi, would like to meet you and if can help in any way just let me know. I will be on the grounds from the 7th till the end.

Herman

Hermanmullins Sorry we didn't get to meet you. We sure met a lot of nice people.

The convention sure exceeded our expectations. Oh, it sure exceeded our spending budget LOL

Was so very impressed with the event, everything was so organized and seminars and meetings all started on time, WOW.

The GA fairgrounds were quite impressive!

Mike

Everybody I talked to really, I mean really liked the Platters, Coasters and the Drifters. Man did they bring back memories, good memories.

Mike maybe we can meet up in Minot.

Herman

A two edge sword.  When we opened up FMCA for younger RV'ers, we can't expect them to come and enjoy memory lane, in the 50's & early 60's!  I wish we had Swing & big band music, along with CW...everyone from 9 to 90 can enjoy! 

1 hour ago, manholt said:

A two edge sword.  When we opened up FMCA for younger RV'ers, we can't expect them to come and enjoy memory lane, in the 50's & early 60's!  I wish we had Swing & big band music, along with CW...everyone from 9 to 90 can enjoy! 

I must be an old soul reincarnated! I have a good friend and his wife that plays in a band, they specialize in swing and big band music. We go as often as schedules permit to hear them play.